The Nanny's Rules and Regulations
Please be aware of the following prior to booking services with us:
- The Nanny does not support the use of choke, pinch, prong or shock collars; all dogs under her care must be provided with a nylon/leather/martingale collar and/or harness and leash for the Nanny's use.
- All dogs under the Nanny's care must have a current Rabies tag and name tag with contact information on their collars.
- All new clients (and any new additions for existing clients!) must participate in a Meet 'N Greet prior to the booking of any services. A Meet 'N Greet consists of the Nanny meeting and spending time with the pet, generally "getting a feel" for the pet's personality and determining if it would be a good fit for both sides. We want to make sure that not only do we feel good about working with your pet, but that YOU feel good about us as well! Depending on the situation, a Meet 'N Greet can last anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour, and it is always free of charge.
- It is highly recommended for all dogs and cats to be on year-long heart worm, flea and tick prevention, regardless of time spent outdoors.
- The Nanny understands that sometimes, life happens! Our cancellation policy is very lenient. Communicate with us as soon as you can about any changes to your schedule that would affect any reservations you have. If no notice for cancellation is given more than 24 hours before a booked service, we do reserve the right to charge you for the full amount of the scheduled service(s). We do ask for a non-refundable $50 down payment for bookings during and immediately around major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's). Cancellation for those holidays must be given no later than two weeks in advance, or we reserve the right to charge for the full amount of the booked service. We do provide a wait list for these holidays in the case of a cancellation.
- The Nanny requires a "pre-visit" to come by your home and go over everything with you in advance to make sure that there are no questions or gaps in communication. This "pre-visit" is provided at no additional cost to you.
- All home visits must be paid in full prior to start of the visits, either $50 or half of which is non-refundable (whichever amount is less). It will be up to the Nanny's discretion to refund partial payment for any changes made to the scheduled visits after prepayment is received.